Riley City Pool
The Riley City Council met in regular session on Tuesday, June 9th.
There was much discussion around the pros and cons of opening the city
pool for the 2020 season. In the end, city council voted 2-1 to not open for
the 2020 season.
We greatly appreciate our community’s patience and
understanding as this was a very difficult decision to make.
courtesy of the Clay County Medical Center.
12:30 pm - 7:00 pm Daily
- Single Pass: $35.00
- Family Pass: $75.00
- Additional $5.00 for each additional family member over 5
- Additional $5.00 to add a babysitter
Age 6 and under: $1.00
Ages 7 to 17: $2.00
18 and above: $3.00
No child 8 years of age and younger will be admitted unless accompanied by a responsible adult or approved babysitter, age 14 or older.
- Parties of 1-25 people: $65.00
- Parties of over 25 people: $85.00
- Contact the City Pool to schedule (785) 485-2481
- Sessions begin : TBD
- Monday and Thursday starting at 7:00 p.m.
- Cost is included with a pool pass, or $3.00 per session
- Level 1
- Session 1 TBD, Session 2 TBD
- Levels 2-6
- Session 1: TBD, Session 2: TBD
- Cost is $30.00 per registration
- Sign up at Riley Town Hall or fill out the downloadable form below and mail to the City Clerk
Registration form: will be updated prior to next season.
Please make checks payable to the City Of Riley and return to the City Clerk at Riley Town Hall. Address listed below:
222 S. Broadway
P.O. Box 314