Riley City Pool
The Pool will open May 25th for the summer season.
courtesy of the Clay County Medical Center.
12:30 pm - 7:00 pm Daily
- Single Pass: $35.00
- Family Pass: $75.00
- Additional $5.00 for each additional family member over 5
- Additional $5.00 to add a babysitter
Age 6 and under: $1.00
Ages 7 to 17: $2.00
18 and above: $3.00
No child 8 years of age and younger will be admitted unless accompanied by a responsible adult or approved babysitter, age 14 or older.
- Parties of 1-25 people: $65.00
- Parties of over 25 people: $85.00
- Contact the City Pool to schedule (785) 485-2481
- Sessions begin : To be determined
- Sunday evenings from 7:00 pm until 8:00 pm
- Cost is included with a pool pass, or $3.00 per person
- Sessions begin : June 10
- Monday and Thursday starting at 7:00 p.m.
- Cost is included with a pool pass, or $3.00 per session
- Level 1
- Session 1 June 10-14, Session 2 July 8-12
- Levels 2-6
- Session 1: June 10-21, Session 2: July 8-19
- Cost is $30.00 per registration
- Sign up at Riley Town Hall or fill out the downloadable form below and mail to the City Clerk
Please make checks payable to the City Of Riley and return to the City Clerk at Riley Town Hall. Address listed below:
222 S. Broadway
P.O. Box 314