Riley City Pool
The pool has closed for the season.
courtesy of the Clay County Medical Center.
12:30 pm - 7:00 pm Daily
- Single Pass: $35.00
- Family Pass: $75.00
- Additional $5.00 for each additional family member over 5
- Additional $5.00 to add a babysitter
Age 6 and under: $1.00
Ages 7 to 17: $2.00
18 and above: $3.00
No child 8 years of age and younger will be admitted unless accompanied by a responsible adult or approved babysitter, age 14 or older.
- Parties of 1-25 people: $65.00
- Parties of over 25 people: $85.00
- Contact the City Pool to schedule (785) 485-2481
- Sessions begin : June 10
- Monday and Thursday starting at 7:00 p.m.
- Cost is included with a pool pass, or $3.00 per session
- Level 1
- Session 1 June 10-14, Session 2 July 8-12
- Levels 2-6
- Session 1: June 10-21, Session 2: July 8-19
- Cost is $30.00 per registration
- Sign up at Riley Town Hall or fill out the downloadable form below and mail to the City Clerk
Registration form: will be updated prior to next season.
Please make checks payable to the City Of Riley and return to the City Clerk at Riley Town Hall. Address listed below:
222 S. Broadway
P.O. Box 314